* Call for papers on Smart Metering Technology & Society *

TEDDINET are organising a special issue in the journal of Technology
Analysis & Strategic Management (TASM)  on the socio-technical nature
of a ?smart? electric future.

We are aiming for this ?world first? special issue to be in print by
the end of this year (2014), hence we require full papers (7000 words
max.) to be submitted by 30 May 2014.

For full details please visit:
http://teddinet.org/activities/publications-special-issues/

All the best,
Dan van der Horst, Jan Webb and Sam Staddon

TEDDINET:  www.teddinet.org
--
Dr Sam Staddon
Geography and the Lived Environment,

Tel: 0131 650 2269 / 0781 4655830

N.B. I work Mondays-Thursdays on a part-time basis

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.