As someone who is occasionally guilty of making requests for suggested
reading, I should like to add that for those of us who work on the spatial
but have no formal training in geography, the list is an indispensable
resource. I am extremely grateful to all those who have taken the time to
reply to my requests over the years and helped me become a much more
plausible literary geographer than I would be otherwise!

Ceri

--
Ceri Morgan

Co-editor, *British Journal of Canadian Studies*

Receive regular Table of Contents alerts here:
https://liverpool.metapress.com/content/121623/toc-alert