Robin,

The USEPA do suggest stabilisation parameters, which can be found by doing a quick google search for low –stress (low flow) groundwater sampling methods.

Kind regards,

Martin Weil BSc(Hons) MA C.WEM CSci CEnv
Senior Consultant, Geo-environment

Architecture, Environment & Planning

Property and infrastructure
Capita, Capita House, Wood Street, East Grinstead, RH19 1UU

Tel: 01342 327161
Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.capita.co.uk/property

Linkedin: btn_viewmy_160x25