From: Fortran 90 List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Tim Prince
Sent: 04 March 2014 12:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Assigning pointer components to individual elements of array?

On 3/4/2014 4:22 AM, Ian D Chivers wrote:
> The state of play for standard conformance for the currently available
> compilers can be found in our compiler table in Fortran Forum, and
> then on our Fortranplus web site.
>
> http://www.fortranplus.co.uk/resources/fortran_2003_2008_compiler_supp
> ort.pd
>
> Jane and I had no idea the table would have this lifespan.
>
> Cray supports 2003 and 2008.
>
> IBM supports 2003.
>
> The rest is a mish mash.

This table states that the status for the Intel compiler was as of version
13.0, while the current version is 14.0.2 (self-identified as
14.0.1 in my Cluster Studio installation).  According to
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-fortran-compiler-support-for-
fortran-language-standards
the 14.0 releases support f2003 with options -standard-semantics
-fp-model strict.   f95 compliance requires at least the option
  -assume protect_parens,minus0.

--
Tim Prince