Alexy

I have the ASUS 27" stereo LCD monitors with built in emitter connected to Linux WS with the cheaper Quadro cards. The monitor comes with a special DVI cable that caries the sync signal and thus it does not need the 3-pin connector.

The new LCD stereo monitors produce superb 3D images that are much crisper than we used to get with CRT displays.

Best regards
Mark

Sent from my iPhone