Dear Felix,

as far as I understand we are talking about the frame width, not the
total data range for indexing ("10 degree rotations to get enough spots
per frame"). I have used 180degrees of data for indexing. At least XDS
places the reflection at the centre of the frame so that with a 10deg
frame width the position is know within +/-5 degree - it is not
surprising indexing fails here.

Regards,
Tim