Thanks all for your replies.

I am attaching links of the active site view of both Native data
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/1n7a0nf59rc5bna/NativeNoSoak.png?m=>(without any
ligand soaked, at 1.7 angs.) and the soaked
data<https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s5ao486fg0op8p/Soaked.png?m=>(1.9
angs, but the ligand has not been modelled). *Native
crystal and soaked crystal were grown in identical conditions* and the map
quality is good for both data, except for 7 residues in a loop and the N
and C terminus. *The 2Fo-Fc level for the attached maps is 0.7 and the
Fo-Fc for both maps is 3.0*. The sigma level I am talking about is of coot.
I also checked the difference map for the soaked data one by one and found
no other place where the ligand could fit. My ligand fits, even though not
perfectly, in the density shown in the
attachment<https://www.dropbox.com/s/5s5ao486fg0op8p/Soaked.png?m=>.
Looks like "something" is there but to see that clearly I have to go below
0.7 sigma. I was not sure if this is something acceptable and hence this
mail.

I will be trying Buster and the Rapid map (of the PNAS paper mentioned
earlier in the thread) and let you know if the map quality improves.

Amit