sorry for the delay.

The structure was refined by REFMAC V.
<Fobs> v <Fcalc> plot is indicating scaling problems. They were not perfectly overlapped.
What should we do now?
Is there any trick to avoid such scaling problem?

best regards
amlan

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 11:05 PM, Eleanor Dodson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
If you refined with REFMAC - I look at the log graph under R factor v resolution.
The second plot isd <Fobs> v <Fcalc> - obviously they should overlap but sometimes they dont, indicating scaling problems!

What is yours like?