Dear all,

We are looking for any BUCNI certified operators who would be interested in being hired as a second scanner operator this weekend, either for the Saturday or the Sunday.

We are a lab at UCL that scans adolescent populations on a number of functional tasks over the space of 2 hours (breaks are obviously included). The main requirement of the second scanner operator for us is to ensure we stick to the BUCNI safety guidelines of having two scanner operators present at the weekend.

We would reimburse you for your time and help at the standard BUCNI operating rate (I believe ?17/hr?). It would be not a lot of work for a bit of cash in your pocket!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Phil Kelly

Philip Kelly
PhD student
Developmental Risk & Resilience Unit
Division of Psychology and Language Sciences

University College London
26 Bedford Way
London  WC1H 0AP

Tel: +44(0)20 7679 1051 (internal: 21051)?
http://www.drru-research.org/

To leave the list, go to http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=bucni&A=1.