Hi,

Our students are currently only enrolled on the modules they are currently studying.

We are discussing providing access to modules they have previously completed in order that they can access previous learning resources and feedback on assignments (specifically Turnitin).

We are concerned about the confusion is may cause by having them enrolled on previous year’s modules, load time for the Blackboard modules list, and limiting access to read-only so that they cannot amend collaborative tools such as the Blackboard Discussion boards and Campus Pack blogs and Wikis.

I’d be interested to hear from anybody who has gone down this route (either successfully or otherwise), and how you have addressed the issues above.

Many thanks

Andy Raistrick BSc(Hons), MSc, CMALT
Senior Computing Officer, Learning Technologies

Computing & Library Services
University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH