Hi Everyone, I hope you can help. I am trying to work out if it is possible to do the following in Blackboard:

I have learners who need to be enrolled on multiple courses and within each course into 1 of 6 groups. The group may vary per course.

1. Can you when you register a learner enrol them on multiple courses at the same time?
2. Can you when you register new learners enrol them on a course and at the same time into a group on that course?

This is something you can do in Moodle via a CSV Flat File but I don't seem to be able to find a similar option in Blackboard.

Any help/ideas much appreciated.