Thanks for your responses so far to this ‘straw poll’ survey.

Before I circulate (excluding any info you don’t want shared) would anyone else like to fill in the survey?

30 seconds should be enough, and you don’t have to answer all the questions.

For all questions below except no 2 (which you don’t have to answer) you just tick boxes on this web page:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/aud_eval_digital

1. Has your organisation done any audience research in the last year?

2. Very briefly, what kind of audience research / evaluation did your organisation do?

3. Did you use digital technology as part of this audience research /evaluation?

4. What was your involvement in the audience research / evaluation? (If involved in

more than one piece of research / evaluation, choose one for this question.)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/aud_eval_digital

Martin