Apologies for cross-posting

Thank you for taking time to consider participating in this research. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

My name is Corinne Rogers and I am a doctoral candidate at the University of British Columbia, School of Library, Archival and Information Studies. This survey is part of my doctoral research into authenticity of digital records. The purpose of the survey is to gather basic information about how records, information, or systems professionals ensure, assess, and/or protect records’ authenticity, and what indicators of authenticity they consider to be important.

All records and information professionals, or any persons assigned a responsibility for managing records within an organization, are invited to participate. The survey consists of 20 questions, and should take about 10-15 minutes of your time.

Your responses will be strictly confidential. The information you provide will be used only for statistical purposes supporting the objective of this research project. This research has received Behavioural Research Ethics Board approval (H12-01496). If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Corinne Rogers, School of Library, Archival and Information Studies, University of British Columbia, at [log in to unmask], or Dr. Luciana Duranti, Professor and Chair of the Master of Archival Studies (MAS) program and doctoral supervisor at [log in to unmask]. If you have any concerns about your rights as a research subject and/or your experiences while participating in this study, you may contact the Research Subject Information Line in the University of British Columbia’s Office of Research Services by email at [log in to unmask]  or by telephone, at 604-822-8598 or toll free 1-877-822-8598.

If you have read the information above and agree to participate in the study please click on the link below or copy and paste into a browser.

https://ubcarts.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_77FWEBCR7lp44Bf

Thank you!
Corinne Rogers