From: Blackford, Sarah
Sent: 11 March 2014 21:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Career choice workshop

Dear all,

You or your PhD students/postdocs may be interested in the following SEB workshop:
Your research career - where next?
Monday 2nd June 2014, London
How do you choose where you go next with your career? A research/academic position? Or maybe you're wondering what other opportunities are out there. This workshop will show you how to analyse the job market, how to make effective career choices, and which jobs may be best suited to you. There will also be resources for you to take away afterwards.
Please note, if you would like SEB to run a similar workshop at your institution please contact me.

Best wishes.

Sarah
Sarah Blackford,
Head of Education & Public Affairs