Senior Statistician – Up to £55k - South East

An international Market Research Agency is seeking a talented individual with strong communication skills to fulfil the role of Senior Statistician.  The successful candidate will be involved in a number of exciting projects utilising a range a statistical techniques leading a team of statisticians.

Role & Responsibilities
•	Use advanced statistical techniques to blend customer data with sensory data
•	Work to help define appropriate protocols to provide solutions to client’s problems.
•	Manage a team of statisticians, effectively delegating responsibilities.
•	Offer advise on research design and statistical methodology
•	Working with UK based as well as global internal and external stakeholders

Qualifications, Experience & Skills
•	A good degree in a relevant, numerical subject.
•	Experience of coding using SAS and Visual Basic is highly advantageous
•	Experience of Linear and Non-Linear modelling, multivariate techniques and analysis of variance
•	Management and team development experience
•	Experience of working with consumer and sensory profiling data
•	Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely to a wide audience

If you fit the above job description please contact Adrian Clarke on 01256 314 660 or email [log in to unmask]
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes!  If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us.  For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.

SIGNOFF allstat