Hello everyone

I've had an enquiry from a very keen and enthusiastic student currently studying A-Levels in a sixth form in Essex, just outside London.

He's interested in pursuing a career in statistics, preferably sociological statistics, as he really enjoys both Further Maths and Sociology at sixth form level.

He's able to take part in a one week, un-paid work experience scheme set up by his school on the week beginning Monday 7th July and ending Friday 11th July.

Are you at an organisation in London/Essex that could give him suitable work experience? If so, please get in touch with me and I'll pass the details on.

With best wishes

Scott

Scott Keir
Head of Education and Statistical Literacy

The Royal Statistical Society
12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX
Tel (44) 020 7614 3929
Switchboard (44) 020 7638 8998

Data | Evidence | Decisions
http://www.rss.org.uk<https://owa.rss.org.uk/owa/redir.aspx?C=2ZRw4vpIoUWCZzPdCX9C4-YNi0KFstAIl87ukah-DdJ1aaJbUFhvAeRsowYovabQeXHUzLGWMME.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.rss.org.uk%2f>

The RSS is a registered charity No. 306096.

SIGNOFF allstat