Data Scientist | Shutl > http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/data-scientist-shutl/

Shutl is the London startup that’s revolutionising commerce by offering delivery in minutes, not days. We were ranked #1 in the Startups 100 2012 and featured in Wired’s Hottest European Startups 2013. We’ve had great traction in the UK and are expanding quickly in the US, with New York and Chicago already live and another 20+ cities on the way […] .. You are a creative data scientist with broad interests that span such diverse areas as graph theory, topology and spatial analysis, pricing optimisation, auction dynamics and ranking and allocation algorithms. Fundamentally, you enjoy devising creative and pragmatic solutions to hard problems.

SIGNOFF allstat