From: David Braunholtz <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 March 2014, 17:32
Subject: Re: For Moderator and ALL: Do we need [blog announcements] on Allstat ?

How about a rule allowing bloggers, and  job-agencies, no more than say one 'summary' post per week ?  I find the frequent 'rash' of different agencies all announcing what is clearly the same job, a little wearing ...

I also agree with Sander that V.Granville's posts are of uniformly low quality/interest - but this is my subjective opinion, it is hard to judge objectively (some allstatters out there may find his posts the highlight of the week), so maybe the best that can be done is limit the amount of regular traffic of this type ?

David