This is only an extract of the jobs posted on StatsJobs - the jobs posted over the last seven days, so please visit www.StatsJobs.com for the full list of opportunities.

Statistician | Lifescan | Inverness, Scotland
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-lifescan-inverness-scotland/
Are you ready to put your degree qualification in to practice? Or do you already have experience in a statistics role and are ready to drive your career to that next level as part of the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products and related services? We have a fantastic opportunity […]

Senior Lecturer/Reader in Big Data/Statistical Learning | Lancaster University
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-lecturerreader-big-datastatistical-learning-lancaster-university/
This is an opportunity to join one of the UK’s most prominent statistics groups at an exciting time. The post is part of a substantial investment at Lancaster into statistical methods appropriate for the new challenges arising from Big Data. The investment will see four positions established in the area of Statistical Learning, including this […]

Faculty Position in Economics / Statistics / Quantitative Methods | Cyprus International Institute of Management
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/faculty-position-economics-statistics-quantitative-methods-cyprus-international-institute-management/
The Cyprus International Institute of Management (CIIM), an innovative international business school in Nicosia, Cyprus, invites applications for: Faculty positions in Management in the area of: Economics / Statistics / Quantitative Methods Established in 1990 as a centre of excellence in management education and research, CIIM is offering Degree and Executive Programs. The student body is […]

Statistician | University of Reading
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/statistician-university-reading/
Statistician | Statistical Services Centre (SSC) Full time & Permanent | Grade 6: £28,132 to £35,597 per annum   The Statistical Services Centre (SSC) provides statistical consultancy and training to a range of clients in the UK and abroad.  We are now seeking to appoint an additional Statistician to join our successful team. The ideal candidate will […]

Biostatistician | The University of Queensland | Brisbane, Australia
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/biostatistician-university-queensland-brisbane-australia/
Since its inception in 2001, the School of Population Health has established itself as a leading centre of public health teaching and research that, by influencing health care reform both in Australia and abroad, can improve the lives of people around the world. The School is one of seven within The University of Queensland’s Faculty […]

Research Assistant in Epidemiology and Statistics | Imperial College London
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/research-assistant-epidemiology-statistics-imperial-college-london/
This is an exciting opportunity for a researcher with an MSc or equivalent in statistics, epidemiology or a related quantitative subject to join the research team at the national MRC-PHE Centre for Environment and Health (http://www.environment-health.ac.uk/). The post will be line managed by Dr Mireille Toledano. A key part of this post is to be […]

Assistant/Associate Professor – Statistics | University of Massachusetts Lowell | Lowell, Massachusetts
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/assistantassociate-professor-statistics-university-massachusetts-lowell-lowell-massachusetts/
The Mathematical Sciences Department at the University of Massachusetts Lowell invites applications for one full-time tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor or Associate Professor to start on September 1, 2014. Preference will be given to statisticians with an established research record involving to statistical methods that apply to large-scale data mining, image […]

Senior Trials Statistician | Bangor University | Bangor, Wales
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/senior-trials-statistician-bangor-university-bangor-wales/
Applications are invited from experienced statisticians for a position within Bangor University’s Clinical Trials Unit which is known as the North Wales Organisation for Trials in Health (and social care). The post-holder, who will provide leadership to a team of statisticians with the Trials Unit, will be responsible for managing and contributing to the statistical […]

Économiste Statisticien (H/F) | Banque De france | Paris, France
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/economiste-statisticien-hf-banque-de-france-paris-france/
Le poste est situé au Service d’Études et de Statistiques des Opérations Financières (SESOF) dont les principales missions sont d’élaborer et de diffuser les statistiques de comptabilité nationale financière requises par les autorités nationales et européennes (Banque centrale européenne, Eurostat), d’adapter les traitements aux évolutions des normes européennes, de réaliser des synthèses et analyses sur […]

Profiles: Milensu Shanyinde, Medical Statistician, Oxford Clinical Trials Unit
http://www.statsjobs.com/profiles-medical-statistician-oxford-clinical-trials-unit/
Milensu Shanyinde Medical Statistician, Oxford Clinical Trials Unit Studying for a BSc (Hons) in Mathematics and Statistics at Plymouth University was the right decision I made for a career in Statistics. I wouldn’t be where I am now if it was not for the high level of support I received and the wide variety of […]

Data Scientist | Booking.com | Cambridge, UK
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/data-scientist-booking-com-cambridge-uk/
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Booking.com UK, one of the support companies in the UK is looking for a Data Scientist to join our dynamic, pleasant […]

Research Associate (Statistician) | Cardiff School of Medicine, Wales
http://www.statsjobs.com/jobs/research-associate-statistician-cardiff-school-medicine-wales/
We are looking for a Research Associate (Statistician) to join the Farr Institute at CIPHER research team at Cardiff University. We would like to hear from individuals with skills and experience in analysis of routine health data and a background in epidemiology, statistics, health service research, operational research, quantitative social science, computer science or related […]

SIGNOFF allstat