*** APOLOGIES FOR ANY CROSS POSTING ***

Dear Colleague

NEW! Two Extra 'Special' Forum events in May: Introduction to Postgraduate
Marketing and Student Recruitment
London Monday 12 May AND Manchester Thursday 22 May

two 'extra' Forum events in May, in London and Manchester.

Our Introduction to Postgraduate Marketing and Student Recruitment events
are specifically designed to provide a starting point for any staff in
Higher Education who:
- are new to postgraduate marketing and student recruitment and admissions
issues
- are new to HE
- want a refresher and update
AND
- work in a central OR faculty OR subject area, in a marketing, student
recruitment, or admissions role, including academic admissions tutors

If none of the above applies to you, please do forward this on to colleagues
you think may find it helpful.  Our next scheduled 'standard' PG Marketing
Forum event will take place on June 5th in London - booking opens soon.

These events, which offer plenty of networking and discussion opportunities,
will provide delegates with an overview of the current postgraduate
marketplace, and we will be discussing both strategic and operational
challenges faced by Universities in this area.

We will also be looking at a wide range of practical marketing ideas and
quick wins in postgraduate student recruitment and marketing. Each of the
events will include a student panel so that delegates can hear first hand
from students about their expectations of looking and applying for
postgraduate study and funding.

Please do pass this message on to any colleagues who have recently joined
your area, or who are new to postgraduate and therefore may not themselves
receive this email.

Further details about the event, and a provisional programme are given
below. As usual, we are offering a reduced rate if you or a colleague from
your Department have attended before.

More information on the Forum, costs and an online booking form for this
event can be found at:
http://www.postgraduatestudentships.co.uk/pgmarketingforum

We look forward to seeing you at the events.

Best wishes

Claire

Claire Gascoigne
Marketing Manager
PostgraduateStudentships, MastersCompare and MyPostgradApApps

www.MastersCompare.co.uk
www.PostgraduateStudentships.co.uk
www.MyPostgradApps.com

Provisional Programme (London and Manchester events)

9.15 Registration and Coffee
09.45 Introductions
10.00 The Postgraduate Recruitment Landscape
10.45 Group exercise
11.15 Plenary Discussion and group feedback
11.45 What students think? Student Panel
12.30 What students think - implications
13.00 Lunch
13.45 Practical opportunities and quick wins in PG marketing and student
recruitment
14.45 Group exercise
15.15 Plenary discussion and group feedback
15.45 Close