BBC News story today

Jonathan

On 17 Dec 2013, at 10:01, OConnor John (ROYAL DEVON AND EXETER NHS FOUNDATION TRUST) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Collective
I received the below in my role as lead scientist for my trust. It did strike me that as pathologists and in particular the blood sciences, we have been doing the 7 day thing for donkeys years. Is there going to be some sort of statement from the ACB along those lines?.
BW John

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content. ACB Web Site http://www.acb.org.uk Green Laboratories Work http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk List Archives http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ACB-CLIN-CHEM-GEN.html List Instructions (How to leave etc.) http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/