Also important:

Edina Bozoky.  Charmes et Prières Apotropaïques.  Typologie des Sources du Moyen Âge Occidental, No. 86.  2003.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 7:58 PM, Robert Mathiesen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
_Binding Words: Textual Amulets in the Middle Ages_, by Don C. Skermer (2006), offers tons of material, and has a good bibliography..  Also, look at various publications edited or authored by Jonathan Roper, and earlier by Lea Olsan.