Aloha,

Ok, this plan to build military housing is still in its early stage.

But, seriously! There's not enough space in England to build some
houses that do not obstruct the open horizon of one of the whole
world's most notable prehistoric monuments?!?!? Sure, it's only
astroarchaeological observation trying to figure out what some
old time folks were up to for maybe a couple thousand years.
But, I, for one, would really like to know.

(Sorry for the lil ranting. But sometimes I am convinced that
the human species will exterminate itself through its own short-sightedness...)

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-wiltshire-26525129

Musing I Will Not Make Any "Military Intelligence" Jokes! Rose,

Pitch