Project Officer (Osteoarchaeology)

http://www.archaeologicalsolutions.co.uk/
Archaeological Solutions Ltd.
6 Brunel Business Court,
Eastern Way,
Bury St Edmunds
IP32 7AJ
01992 558170

On Thu 13/02/14 3:39 PM , Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir [log in to unmask] sent:

I agree with Sheila and Susanne I think it looks much more like a horse canine than a sea mammal tooth, they are usually not so heavily curved.

Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir

Dýrabeinafornleifafræðingur MA │ Zooarchaeologist MA
Auðlindadeild │ Faculty of Land and Animal Resources
Landbúnaðarháskóli Íslands │ The Agricultural University of Iceland
Keldnaholti
112 Reykjavík, Iceland

[log in to unmask],'','','')" target="_blank">[log in to unmask]
Sími │ Tel. +354 4335219
Farsími │ Mobile. +354 6979896

http://lbhi.academia.edu/AlbínaPálsdóttir