 Project Officer (Osteoarchaeology)
 http://www.archaeologicalsolutions.co.uk/
 Archaeological Solutions Ltd.
 6 Brunel Business Court,
 Eastern Way,
 Bury St Edmunds
 IP32 7AJ
 01992 558170
 On Thu 13/02/14  3:39 PM , Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir
[log in to unmask] sent:
 I agree with Sheila and Susanne I think it looks much more like a
horse canine than a sea mammal tooth, they are usually not so heavily
curved.
 Albína Hulda Pálsdóttir
 Dýrabeinafornleifafræðingur MA │ Zooarchaeologist MA
 Auðlindadeild │ Faculty of Land and Animal Resources
 Landbúnaðarháskóli Íslands │ The Agricultural University of
Iceland [1]
 Keldnaholti
 112 Reykjavík, Iceland
 Sími │ Tel. +354 4335219Farsími │ Mobile. +354 6979896
 http://lbhi.academia.edu/AlbínaPálsdóttir [3]