Hi Josep,

Turkey bones are mentioned in the reference below:

Moreno-García, M. and C. Detry 2010     The dietary role of hens, chickens and eggs among a 17th-century monastic order: the Clarisse of Santa Clara-a-Velha, Coimbra (Portugal). In Birds in Archaeology: Proceedings of the 6th Meeting of the ICAZ Bird Working Group in Groningen (23.8 - 27.8.2008), edited by W. Prummel and J. T. Zeiler, pp. 45-55. Barkhuis Publishing, Groningen.

Aharon Sasson, PhD
Co-director, San Diego Zooarchaeology Laboratory
Department of Birds and Mammals

San Diego Natural History Museum
1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA 92101

Tel: 858 530 0062
SDZL: http://new.sdnhm.org/research/san-diego-zooarchaeology-lab

P Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this message.