if anyone is interested in Viking mice from a perspective of modern specimens from Scotland, Shetland and Faroe - let me know and I can send an old *.pdf of mine.
Best
simon davis

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites em nome de Naomi Sykes
Enviada: sáb 01-02-2014 10:38
Para: [log in to unmask]
Assunto: Re: [ZOOARCH] Viking rats & mice

Hi Lara, for mice you should contact Eleanor Jones, who is affiliated with York and has done some really cool genetic (and I think also GMM) on Viking diffusion of mice to both Iceland and Greenland. Cheers, Naomi
Dr Naomi Sykes
Senior Lecturer in Archaeology
Department of Archaeology
University of Nottingham