Beth Upex (Durham University) did a PhD on caprine enamel hypoplasia. It
has a lot of good references. See PDF below.

Enamel Hypoplasia in Modern and Archaeological Caprine Populations: The
Development and Application of a New Methodological Approach
http://etheses.dur.ac.uk/182/

Angela Perri
Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Human Evolution