Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to welcome you to Queen's University Belfast to participate in the inaugural Radiocarbon in the Environment Conference which will take place from the 18-22nd August 2014. We hope to bring together colleagues from around the globe interested in the applications of radiocarbon and stable isotope methods in ecological and environmental research.

Radiocarbon can be used for much more than chronology. Natural abundance, bomb and enriched radiocarbon, in addition to stable isotopes, have all been used in ecological and environmental investigations.

We wish to invite abstract proposals at this time. The deadline for session proposals will be midnight of the 30th April 2014. The sessions to which you can submit abstracts can be found at

http://www.qub.ac.uk/sites/14C/ConferenceSessions/

and abstract submission can be completed at:

 http://www.qub.ac.uk/sites/14C/SubmitAbstracts/

The conference proceedings will be published by international journal

Radiocarbon (http://www.radiocarbon.org/).

More information can be found at:

http://www.qub.ac.uk/sites/14C/

or by contacting [log in to unmask]. Apologies for cross posting.

We hope to see you in Belfast in August 2014!

The organising committee:

Paula Reimer

Evelyn Keaveney

Philippa Ascough