Dear all,

I would appreciate it if you would consider filling in this very useful survey.  Please pass on to anyone you think may be interested.

Many thanks,
Maria

Dear All,

I help to coordinate Higher Education advice at Highgate School in London. We are undertaking  survey of university teaching staff to gather some advice to pass to staff and pupils both at our School and our Outreach partners: over thirty other local schools. We are interested in your perception of first year undergraduates in your subject, such as the skills that impress you most, and advice you may wish to give them before they arrive, etc. If you would be able to complete this brief survey, I would be enormously grateful to you:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HighgateUniSurvey

The survey is anonymous but you may state your institution if you wish. There is also an option at the end to add your email address if you wish to be sent the results of this survey. In this event, your email address would not be sent to anyone else.

Please do forward the survey to anyone else you know who may wish to complete it.

Best wishes,

Ben

Dr B J Dabby | History Department

Highgate School

North Road | London N6 4AY

Tel:   020 8340 1524 | Fax:   020 8340 7674

www.highgateschool.org.uk

A Registered Charity No. 312765

This email is confidential to the intended recipient, as are any attachments.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not use, copy or disclose the
Information in any way or act in reliance on it, and notify the sender
immediately, then delete it from your system. Highgate School accepts
no liability (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message which do not relate
to its official business. Neither Highgate School nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to
scan this email and any attachments for viruses. Please note that
Highgate School reserves the right to monitor emails sent or received.