Hi all,

I’m trying to setup the WebPA LTI with Blackboard v 9.1.120113.0 but am running into a problem.

We have a local installation of WebPA on which the LTI part has been setup. I have generated the key and secret settings and used these to setup an LTI Tool within Blackboard (sys admin panel) although I think I have an incorrect LTI Tool Provider url.

I’ve tried [our webpa server]/mod/lti/index.php but just get the following text when trying to access the webPA tool from a course:

/cookie.php?id=7186e951417e4cfabd2afd86892c94fc&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmybutest.bournemouth.ac.uk%2Fwebapps%2Fblackboard%2Fexecute%2Fblti%2FlaunchReturn%3Fcourse_id%3D_35499_1

When accessing our WebPA portal separately it does look like the my Blackboard staff account details have been sent to webPA from Blackboard despite not displaying the webPA portal page.

Any help would much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Tim

Tim Galling

Learning Technologist

Bournemouth University

Email: tgalling@bournemouth.ac.uk

BU is a Disability Two Ticks Employer and has signed up to the Mindful Employer charter. Information about the accessibility of University buildings can be found on the BU DisabledGo webpages

believed to be clean.