Hi, I am a professor at Emmanuel College in Boston and am piloting WebPA.  My institution set up a two week trial evaluation of WebPA up as a module on Canvas, our learning system.  When I click on WebPA under modules in Canvas, it takes me to the WebPA site, but under admin I have no options to upload or sync.  Under the "admin home" I am only able to view data, even though it says "This is where you can upload the data to the system.  There is an icon of a page with an upward facing green arrow in the bottom right corner but if I click it I am taken to the "view data" page.  That view of course has no data uploaded.

I really need a peer review system and hope that someone here can tell me what is wrong and why I cannot upload any student data.  Thanks,

Jen