Hi

I wonder if anyone could help me with a query about group sizes?  Is the Web-PA algorithm affected when confronted by groups of different sizes (for example, group size ranging from 5 - 7 members  or larger groups ranging from 10 - 12)? If this is the case, do you have any suggestions about how any unfairness can be rectified?

Also, what happens when one member who is listed as a member of the group, does not complete it because they have left the course?  Does the algorithm take this into account?

Many thanks

Clare Hopkins