Hi Stephen

Thank you for your Help. We have fixed the problem now.

It seemed it wasn't anything to do with academic year.

When creating an assessment you can write an introduction for the
assessment, the academic was using single quotes i.e. 'score' and the
database was rejecting this.
I guess this has been resolved in the latest version, which I think we will
have to move too.

Once again thanks

Greg Shaw