Hi Everyone,

Due to the current inclement weather, we have had a couple of late withdrawals for tomorrow's Artist Soup Kitchen, with Wright and Sites'and Mythogeography's Phil Smith.

We start at 12 and run for 2 hours - the soup will be a hearty Green Walkers' Soup - see the link below for ingredients - and a wonderful home made bread from Bread in Common.

If you'd ;like to join us, mail me at [log in to unmask] the event is FREE and you can enter in to a discussion about walking as a cultural practice.

Full details are here -

Best

Glen Stoker
Co-Director, AirSpace Gallery