Dear All,

The agenda for today’s meeting can be found at https://indico.cern.ch/event/291928/. Last week we had a lot of meeting updates and information to absorb, so this week we’ll compensate by checking information being collected in various initiatives and reviewing the deployment status ahead of various campaigns that will start soon (e.g. decommissioning EMI-2 and GLUE2 validation).

Connection details for the meeting are as follows:

Title:		GridPP Operations Meeting
Community:	JANET (UK)
Password:	dteam
Meeting type: Opened Meeting (Round Table)

Meeting Access Information:
- Meeting URL
	SeeVogh R.N.       http://research.seevogh.com/join?meeting=M2MvMB2a2iDDDl929BDM92
	EVO International  http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala.jnlp?meeting=M2MvMB2a2iDDDl929BDM92

- Password: dteam
- Phone Bridge
	 ID: 100 3161
	 Password: 4880

Within SeeVogh/EVO there is another meeting with the same name (double booking!) - please ignore it.

Thanks,
Jeremy