Hi,

Apologies for the lack of details in my previous email.

There is an NGI Server implemented and running at RAL which imports the banning policy from the central Argus server at CERN.

The service has been tested successfully with various stress-tests and disaster scenarios. A hot-stand by backup service will be implemented behind the alias.

We have tested the NGI server with Ewan MacMahon now and He can certainly see the policy on the Oxford site argus server.

We've also done some successful test including additional banned DNs on NGI level.

Anyone interested in joining the testing process please follow the instructions from the documentation:

http://wiki.nikhef.nl/grid/Argus_Global_Banning_Setup_Overview#NGI_Argus

The hostname of the NGI argus server is: "argusngi.gridpp.rl.ac.uk" and DN: "/C=UK/O=eScience/OU=CLRC/L=RAL/CN=argusngi.gridpp.rl.ac.uk"

Cheers,
Orlin

--
Scanned by iCritical.