Andy,

> If I got this activation results, p (unc) set as 0.05 (is this setting
> voxel level?) then I got a cluster FWEp = 0.051, is it reportable? If it
> is FWEp < 0.05 but under this p threshold setting, is it significant??

it is important to understand and make a clear distinction about
voxel-level and cluster-based thresholding. The voxel-level thresholding
comes first, and on this data, you can perform cluster-level correction.

As mentioned in the past, there is nothing magical about 0.05, so if you
had good reasons to expect a cluster in this very location, you could
still report it truthfully as just not being significant, but plausible.
Further analyses may be required to support that claim, though.

Having said that, your threshold at the voxel level is 0.05 uncorrected,
corresponding to a t-value of 1.7, which is very, very low (i.e.,
liberal), given the massive number of multiple comparisons a typical
imaging study entails (SPM expects almost 40 clusters by chance at this
level). This cluster is large, and the data seems to be quite smooth,
which further argues against the cluster's credibility. I would
therefore not be overly optimistic that this is not chance, and would
not expect it to pass rigorous inspection. But without knowing much more
about this dataset, it is hard to be definitive.

Cheers,
Marko

PD Dr. med. Marko Wilke
  Facharzt für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin
  Leiter, Experimentelle Pädiatrische Neurobildgebung
  Universitäts-Kinderklinik
  Abt. III (Neuropädiatrie)

Marko Wilke, MD, PhD
  Pediatrician
  Head, Experimental Pediatric Neuroimaging
  University Children's Hospital
  Dept. III (Pediatric Neurology)

Hoppe-Seyler-Str. 1
  D - 72076 Tübingen, Germany