Eun-Jung,

It seems that you only have 2 conditions -- target condition and control
condition and baseline.

You should model each condition as a vector of onsets, not as a value for
each scan. Thus, the duration would only be a vector of N, where N is the
number of trials, rather than a series of 0s and trial duration. The
baselines, which I assume is when the subject is not doing anything, should
be treated as the implicit baseline.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School