I don't know if there are any standardized procedures for SVC. I thought it was pretty standard to first use p < .001 (unc), and then when you do an SVC on your *a priori* region, you use FWE p < 0.05.
For fMRI reporting in general, you can see Poldrack et al. (2008), NeuroImage, and Carp (2012), NeuroImage.
For an alternative to FDR and FWE, you can look into TFCE (Smith & Nichols). You can also look into permutation tests.