Dear Andrea,

A classmate of mine, Pegah Zamani, encountered similar technical issues with Depthmap when analyzing multilevel spaces in the High Museum of Art, Atlanta, GA, USA for her dissertation.   You might find some insight from her work- "Views across boundaries and groupings across categories: the morphology of display in the galleries of the High Museum of Art 1983-2003".

 The URL for her dissertation is:  http://hdl.handle.net/1853/31823

Best wishes,

Michelle

Michelle M. Ossmann, RN, MSN