I am not a lawyer but perhaps this is a case of libel trumping free speech. See

http://www.redandblack.com/news/professor-deals-with-elaborate-cyber-attack/article_03344d54-cd7f-5753-a870-e3bcee5c87ce.html

-ken kahn

On 3 February 2014 23:45, Klaus Jaffe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
It would be interesting to know the name of the person or legal entity initiating the ongoing legal situation against JISC
There are hundreds of law students around the world who would love to start suing them for infringing our rights to free speech. Or is the responsible for the ongoing legal situation protected by some secrecy laws?