Thank you for this. I'm curious to know whose is the phoenix logo? Inspired.

Penny
On 2 Feb 2014, at 18:39, Germaine Warkentin wrote:

Dear all: Here's what I believe is the first notice of a very interesting conference to be held at Penshhurst in June. Among other things, they're going to stage "Love's Victory" in the Great Hall. For prospectus CFP and details, see the web site, http://wp.lancs.ac.uk/dramatizing-penshurst/

<Mail Attachment.jpeg>

Germaine Warkentin // English (Emeritus), University of Toronto
http://www.individual.utoronto.ca/germainew/

"There has never been a great age of science and technology without
a corresponding flourishing of the arts and humanities."
-- Cathy N. Davidson