We have just reviewed the permissions for access to the 'For Members' pages of the Society's websites at http://www.kipling.org.uk/ and http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/ Access is by username and password, and as you will know we issue these codes to Members on request.

We have just withdrawn access for a number of people who for one reason or another did not pursue their membership or allowed it to lapse.  If you are a Member of the Society and  we have inadvertently withdrawn your access codes, please get in touch and I will confirm them forthwith.

Good wishes to all,

John R