That's a fair point - we are hoping to soon establish a presence on the RSS's http://www.statsusernet.org.uk/home, which acts as a blogging site, to complement the JISCMAIL list to allow for more discussion of issues. We'll keep members of the list posted on this.

Best regards

Chris Kershaw
Chair of the RSS Social Statistics Committee

To join or leave our distribution list for Social Statistics Section meetings click https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=rss-social-stats&A=1

Follow us on Twitter at @SocialStats_RSS. To access our website click http://www.rss.org.uk/socialstatistics