Dear All

I was wondering, if anyone would be willing to share information for a records management tender? We are gathering requirements for a records management project (sort, list, apply retention to and appraise a large amount of paper legacy business records) for one of our partner organisations.

I was wondering if anyone has done a similar project and hired consultants to perform the tasks and if they were willing to share their requirements or tender document with me?

Please can I ask any agencies, consultancies etc. not to contact me at this stage as we are not actually going to do the tender. We are just involved in gathering information.

Regards

Nicole

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]