I think the double whammy of doing a meta-narrative of the spread and
diffusion of realist synthesis is almost irresistible! Perhaps using a
couple of "contemperaneous control methods" so that you can compare and
contrast spread with the stimulation of RAMESES list, standards and
training materials against non-intervened methodologies. There is a
potential there to use some bibliometrics, impact case studies and also
theory from a famous research report on Diffusion of Innovations :-)

BW

ANdrew

--
Dr Andrew Booth BA Dip Lib MSc PhD MCLIP
Reader in Evidence Based Information Practice

School of Health & Related Research (ScHARR)
University of Sheffield
Regent Court
30 Regent Street
Sheffield
S1 4DA
Tel: +44 (0) 114 222 0705
Fax:+44 (0) 114 272 4095
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.shef.ac.uk/scharr/sections/ir/staff/booth
http://scharrheds.blogspot.com/

Lead Author of Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review, Sage Publishers, 2011.