I am editing a new Routledge book series on combining disaster risk reduction, climate change, and development. I am soliciting proposals for edited or authored volumes, so please contact me directly at this email address or through http://www.ilankelman.org/contact.html for details.

For example, over the next two years, I might lead one edited volume on Health and one edited volume on Islands. Other possible themes could be Financing, Social Work, Deserts, and Communicating. Please be creative and pursue your passions!

Ilan