> I can't see this being given serious consideration.

Exactly. It doesn’t get serious consideration. Which is exactly what my interview subjects complain about. But that is far afield from the topic of this e-mail list.

The purpose of my inquiry is to look for experienced qualitative researchers who feel this does deserve serious consideration who would like to discuss proper analysis of the data.

Thank you.