On 2/24/2014 1:41 PM, Marshall Burns wrote:

Regarding existing research on the subject, I’ve done an extensive literature search and find that research mostly, with a few exceptions, stopped after the censure of the Rind study in 1998. Gonzalo, could you give me references to the research you’re referring to? Elliot, could you tell me what search terms you gave Google Scholar that brought up relevant references?

Sure. I tried two different strings which produced similar results. But, I did not plow through the whole list to see which was relevant or recent. I did see that many hits were from non-academic sources

"do alleged victims of sexual abuse lie?"

"do alleged victims of sexual abuse always tell the truth?"

--
Blessings and grace be unto you and all your families and friends. And, why not, the whole world too!

Elliot Richmond, Ph.D.
Adjunct Professor Astronomy
Instructor, Physics
Austin Community College